The Craigieburn High Achievers Club program is now in its seventh year at the College. The program offers exceptional value for money, an opportunity to focus on achieving excellence through interaction with like-minded students, and exposure to a range of seminars and speakers to provide practical assistance in achieving personal best.
Any student who wishes to maximise their ATAR score is eligible to join.
The aims of the program are:
- To provide students who wish to achieve their best, support from like-minded students.
- To provide students who wish to achieve their best, a forum for sharing of study tips, ideas, goals
- To provide students who wish to achieve their best access to a range of workshops and seminars
- To raise study scores at Year 12 by pooling resources and ideas, and building the learning capacity of students.
Why Join CHAC?
- All Year 12 students are welcome to join.
- You make a commitment to attend extra study sessions, guest speakers and pizza nights.
- Have a mid year evaluation of your goals with a nominated teacher.
- Learn proven techniques to improve studying habits.
- Great for you Resume, especially when looking at special entry schemes for university.
- Work collaboratively with fellow classmates.
- Attend study skill sessions conducted by Melbourne University.
- Take full advantage of the new facilities of the VCE study centre.
- Learn stress management procedures.
- Work with a VCE teacher mentor who will help guide and advise you throughout your year 12 studies.
News & Events